"Ignorance of Scripture is ignorance of Christ." - Jerome

Monday, March 30, 2009

Book Review: "Why Johnny Can't Preach"


John Dyer is a technical guru I know. He makes his living dealing with technology. He is also a seminary grad. Such makes his brief positive review of "Why Johnny Can't Preach" all the more interesting to me. Since I was recently given the book by a friend, I suppose with as many recommendations I have been given, I will have to actually read the book rather than consume it through other media sources (like the audio interview I pointed readers to earlier). Hmmm...perhaps this is indicative of my need for the book, being one who has been shaped by my particular media medium preferences.

Check out John Dyer's blog:




UPDATE:
Also just saw that another blogger fellow reviewed the book:

No comments: