"Ignorance of Scripture is ignorance of Christ." - Jerome

Monday, January 02, 2006

Buy his music

Because who else sings truths like:
"my first allegiance is not to a flag, a country, or a man.
my first allegiance is not to democracy or blood
it's to a king and a kingdom"

or

"i'll say the words that rattle your nerves
words like sin and faith alone"

or

"no one is good enough to save himself
awake my soul tonight to boast nothing else"

or

"So could you love this bastard child
Though I don’t trust you to provide
With one hand in a pot of gold
and with the other in your side

I am so easily satisfied
by the call of lovers so less wild
That I would take a little cash
Over your very flesh and blood "

1 comment:

Aaron said...

"like anyone on Earth is liven right, and isn't that why Jesus died, not to make us think we're right. And love, love, love, is what we should be known for."

Just another good one.